Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Tuesday January 4, 2022


Maeve: I am just sitting here and waiting. Waiting for your attempts to forage a relationship, out of the rubble you left at college, to crash and burn! Isn’t that what you did at the end of the year in Isla Vista? Set your couches and belongings on fire! I can only begin to wonder why you did that, but I can assume it is for some disgusting reason. Only the cockroaches and infestation survived Isla Vista. Your chances of marrying Trey Sanders dwindled upon graduation and where are you now? A million miles away from him. What was it your friend told you today? “This man that you never had a relationship with and who you haven’t spoken to since college is “the one?” You don’t even know his personality or interests or intentions.” You are reaching here. I am hoping that you will come to senses and surrender your pursuit of Trey. I am also waiting for you to ultimately write something here that pisses Trey off so badly that he returns home to me. Be forewarned. 

I realize that no one understands my obsession with this man and my past with him. I don’t even understand it. I don’t think his friends or roommates really knew or liked me very much so that’s an odd place to begin. Yes, we went to college together but we weren’t friends. I actually believe that I was probably the butt of their jokes because I was coming into my schizoaffective disorder then and would act peculiarly. They pretend to sing homages to the mentally ill but more so Syd Barrett because they love Pink Floyd and make a living covering their songs in concert.  Treys musician friends used this concert poster for a Santa Barbara show in 2017 that really offended me and I thought was a joke about me. Keep laughing because I will probably never speak to you again anyway. 

Let’s see if I can find the poster. I think she looks a bit like me here. 

***yes that is my doppelgänger I guess 

No comments:

Post a Comment