Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Step it up but don’t beat yourself up




The New Year and doctor visits always remind me to step it up health wise but my medication makes weight loss extra difficult. I am prone to weight gain rather and I can’t afford to do that! I need to lose serious weight! Weight loss seems impossible…unless I plan to starve myself and bounce around like a bitch!

On the bright side I got close to reaching my step goal today. I made a few key diet missteps though that surpassed my exercise gains. Who cares? Not like I am going to lose weight anytime soon.

Matteo: You are the village idiot so be forewarned! Everyone is just laughing at you and and your blog so be forewarned.

Maeve: Why do you try to make fun of me? At least I am physically fit! I am physical perfection to be exact! I live the CrossFit lifestyle and what do you do? You lay on the couch all day like a beached whale. I have no clue what is attracting Trey to you. Is it some sexual memory from the past? That was a million years ago and boy will he be disappointed when he sees you now! Your libido and naked aesthetic are extremely lackluster. He doesn’t know what he is getting into! If only he could see you through my eyes! Your sexual chemistry is nonexistent and everyone will see it. Your coupledom pales in comparison to ours. Trey has lost his mind and the ideal woman for him! Be forewarned!


No comments:

Post a Comment