Sunday, January 2, 2022

Thinking about PETA



I often wonder about animal rights advocates such as PETA. Maybe they are right? I am not a vegetarian but I do often enjoy vegetarian dishes. I did so just tonight. I ate a brussel sprout pizza (hold the bacon) from Oggis tonight. It was very good. I think I could be a vegetarian if I was motivated to do so. Vegan would be harder for me. So anyway,  I am wondering about the impact of the meat industry on coronavirus. Are dead animal carcasses really a problem? 

Maeve: Are you copying me? She just gets a kitten and all of a sudden she is an animal rights activist and a Vegan! Puh-leaze stop trying to be me! You are too old to be me. You can’t teach an old dog new tricks, so be forewarned! Also, Carlsbad is not Santa Cruz so you don’t have to fake being a hippie either! Be yourself because everyone else is already taken! You can’t be me and you can’t have Trey Sanders! These are two lessons you need to learn this year…or before you die! I doubt that you will learn your lesson this year, given your track record here. Be forewarned!




No comments:

Post a Comment