Sunday, July 10, 2022

Joke of the night


 I am thinking of making my own TikTok video. I keep watching these TikToks where people describe potential dating scenarios, rate the appearance of a potential date, and ask for your feedback on whether you would date them. The dating world is and always has been so shallow.

Here is mine: Ok so she is basically a 6, a little heavyset, and has some mental health challenges, but she has an awesome inheritance coming her way. Would you date her?  On second thought, forget that! I am not sharing my inheritance with anyone. I resolve to be a single & crazy cat lady for life!

Val: Yes! Actually you are less than a 6, and definitely undateable, for one Trey Sanders. He is still married as Fuck.  No amount of flirting will lure him away. We have magic on our side and the power of good, old-fashioned marriage vows. Trey is a good man, who promised himself to Maeve until death do they part…and she is still alive. I hate to break it to you, but marriage vows still mean something to good people. I am sorry that you don’t fall into that category. Trey and Maeve are a beautiful, sweet, loving couple, whose relationship is rock solid. You can blog in your journal until your fingers fall asleep. Writing about your desire to be with Trey, will not manifest your dreams into reality. Nothing you can do will change this, so be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment