Thursday, July 7, 2022

Don’t even think of viewing her Facebook page!

Maeve: I hate you so much! Don’t even go there! You think that Trey was just killing time with me, before he was ready to get into a relationship with you? You are my enemy, so be forewarned, I will make sure that your relationship is doomed from the start. Doomed, I tell you! He is a handsome, successful, child-free, doctor. He will not end up with you, even if he gets out of my clutches, somehow. You are simply not good enough for Trey Sanders. I hope you know that he is too good for you and I hope that you know everyone thinks he is crazy for even looking at you. My gosh! There is so much beauty in the world, but not as far as you are concerned. Do not look at my Facebook page or I will berate you again. Be forewarned!

Val: Stop saying how cute Maeve’s husband is…or else! How sad! She is trying to lure Trey away from his marriage to my close family friend. I will continue to hex her! Be forewarned! He is so mean anyway. You have been waiting for him forever. Haven’t you? Remember when you thought he was going to just show up at your house so you threw out your husband and just waited and waited? He never showed up to take you out. Did he?

Matt: Yes those were good times and we witnessed the whole thing. Oh but don’t blame us though. You went off your medication because you knew that you were in no shape to compete with beautiful Maeve. We may have been speaking to you, privately in your mind, but you didn’t have to listen to us. You believed everything that we said to you and we took you down a dark road. It’s your fault, in the first place, for falling for a married man and making contact with him. You should have left well enough alone. You dug your own grave and you still haven’t retreated that much. Attempting to write cheesy love haikus about Trey and posting them online is not retreating. You keep making motions towards him. Maeve says, “Back off bitch!” That is why we are still hexing you and will continue to do so. Be forewarned!


No comments:

Post a Comment