Friday, July 22, 2022

Smile you’re on Candid Camera!

 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTRBg7veQ/?k=1

The title of my post could be…”When you meet some jerk on POF and he tries to hook up with you on the beach right in front of the Surfline surf cam.”  I seriously don’t know where the Ponto beach Surfline cam is positioned, so now I am scared. This encounter happened in 2015 but today I am having nightmarish flashbacks of him.

Maeve: You’re thirsty! You can’t post any attractive, thirsty beach pictures, so you write about subjects that aim to keep the spotlight on you. We hate you, so be forewarned, we will not let you have the spotlight or Trey Sanders.  I will do it better every time. I am with my husband, making love on the beach, just out of view from the Surfline cameras. I know where all of the Surfline cameras are located, unlike you!  We are having another tremendous summer, romping around at Santa Cruz’s clothing-optional beaches. We are already naked anyway, we might as well make love! Have fun facing the family-filled crowds and all of the cameras at the beaches in San Diego. We will definitely be watching you, so be forewarned!

Matt: Danielle, no one does it right on the beach in Santa Cruz! Wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment