Sunday, July 17, 2022

I am going to recreate all the Facebook profile pictures that I envy the most with my cat!



Super cool beach vacation pictures. Cinnamon is ready to surf.  Having a raging time. Wish you were here!

Maeve: Your cat is ready to surf? More like, your cat is ready to get the hell away from you! I wish that I could get further away from you and I am in Santa Cruz! I want you out of my life completely and away from my husband! If you don’t stop posting about us and pining for Trey, I will keep hexing you and you may find yourself ailing and failing. I know a few people who can help me with that, so be forewarned.

Val: Don’t envy. It’s not a good look on you, like your ensemble in these pictures. Where did you get that skirt? Nice try. You don’t look good here. You cannot possibly recreate Maeve’s pictures, between your clothes and your appearance. You will never do their pictures justice, because you are such a joke. Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment