Sunday, July 10, 2022

Smug sisters

I am just going to put this out there. I strongly believe that the mean girl voices in my head are partly based on my upbringing and being raised with my siblings. I have three older siblings, (one older brother and two older sisters) who can be mean. We have a history of making fun of each other, bullying each other, and even gaslighting each other. Apologies rarely happen. It is a never ending cycle when we are pushed by each other. Today I was called “obese” and “possibly gay.” Do I have open minded sexuality? Perhaps. I am not a cookie cutter Catholic but my sister who was calling me these names today is far from a role model Catholic. Give me a break. I am distancing myself from Catholicism and my hypocritical family. It’s no one’s business what my sexual preference is anyway. I am living the heterosexual lifestyle at present. No reason for fussing so give me a break. I would rather be open minded and have open minded friends than no friends at all, like my judgemental, boring, bad Catholic sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment