Thursday, July 28, 2022

Find this guy on TikTok


I don’t know if Blogger or TikTok is messing with me but when I post a TikTok here it doesn’t send the viewer to the intended TikTok anymore. So I am going to say,  just find this guy on TikTok. He is funny. He is like the nagging voice in my head though. In his latest TikTok he is just harping about how excited we were for this summer to begin but what have we really done that is fun? We are not going out at night. We never took a vacation. It’s just been the same thing day in, day out. I have been staying around the house cleaning and taking care of my kids/cats/family. That is all. How sad!

Matt: You are just tripping out again. You are tripping out on this guy because he is Latino and he is saying what you were just thinking. Maybe we have more in common than you want to think. He is a fellow human being who is complaining about his summer. Give him a break! Give us all a break! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment