Sunday, July 10, 2022

Wow Martha! Can I relate!

 https://www.yahoo.com/news/martha-stewart-jokingly-wishes-her-002918307.html

Til death do you part??! I have been hanging on for years here. I keep waiting for that paddle boarding accident or maybe, just natural causes. Can someone just peacefully die of natural causes at 40 years old? 

Maeve: Don’t hold your breath, home wrecker! I am alive and well and living my best life, in Aptos with my man, Trey.  You can just eat your heart out! The only single men your age are either married or total assholes. Take your pick of the scraps and leftovers from other women’s love lives. You are a loser in the love department! Only losers attempt to steal happily married men! For the last time, you can’t have my man, my soulmate, my everything, so just back off…or else! Be forewarned!

Matt: I thought that you were adopting another cat? Get used to being a single, crazy, cat lady. Be forewarned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment