Tuesday, July 19, 2022

This reminds me of you

 https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfPNBBnJpV5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Me: Today was the first time that I ever heard this song and it reminded me of you.

Maeve: Wow, stop trying to communicate with my man and lure him away from me! I am not a stupid cat! I am a highly intelligent woman who is using the dark arts to see absolutely everything that you are doing. You have no secrets from me and I am using my knowledge against you. You are no match for me and your little plan to steal my husband is going nowhere, so be forewarned!

Maeve: This Instagram clip is about my love life with my husband and our adventures on the road. This has absolutely nothing to do with you. You only wish this was your love life and your future. Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment