Sunday, July 3, 2022

Watching the sunset


“Tell me that I look like Cher in Moonstruck!” Just kidding. Posting pictures online can trigger my voices for some reason. Perhaps it’s because I am self conscious about my appearance and pictures. Here we go again:

Maeve:  Cher? Why? There is not a chance in hell of any of us telling you that. Be forewarned!

Matt: Right! Not even close! Cher is known for aging gracefully and retaining her fantastic body throughout the years. That is not you. You must be delusional again. We are not here to flatter you anyway. We are actually here to deflate your ego, as your head resembles your fuller figure.  Keep dreaming though. You flatter yourself. Ha! I guess if no one else flatters your appearance, go right ahead and compliment yourself. Cher is definitely not your doppelgänger though. Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment