Tuesday, July 5, 2022

I wish my Fourth of July (and Fifth of July) were independent from voices.

 I wish my Fourth and Fifth of July were independent from my voices, but I had no such luck here. I celebrated the Fourth of July quietly with my family. I am saddened by the mass shooting at a Fourth of July parade in Highland Park, Illinois.  My anxiety skyrocketed when I heard the news, so I did honestly hermit most of the day. I fear going out into crowds now, more than ever. When I am home for too long, I can become bored and hear voices. When I am out in a crowd for too long, I can develop social anxiety and start hearing voices. So either way, I can't always control my voice hearing. I guess tonight typifies textbook overthinking, as I mull over my holiday weekend and wonder about Trey's holiday weekend. This overthinking brings on my voices.

Maeve: You bitch! You are a total bitch for writing a book, hundreds of blog posts and silly poems, about my husband! You are trying to lure him away from me, through your writing. Let me tell you that you are going to need to do a lot more than write, to win my husband over, because you are out of your league! He is not thinking about you. We just had a fantastic Fourth of July together. The next Fourth of July could be even better, with a little addition running around. Based on how this holiday went, we could be expanding our family...if you know what I mean. Eat your heart out! Dr. and Mrs. Sanders are still in the honeymoon phase of our marriage, 10 years in! We are soulmates! I don't understand why you think otherwise. It is beyond my comprehension, I guess. I keep telling myself that I can't control what you think, but I sure as hell can keep you away from my man. Trey will never be traveling down South to San Diego again, if I have anything to do with it. Trey just needs a sip of my love potion! Be forewarned!

Val: A hex for you should help keep you away from Trey. Like you have said before, we can hex you from anywhere in the world. We are quite keen on the ways of magic and we work well together. We could do some serious damage, more than you realize. We are witches and there is nothing wrong with practicing the Dark Arts, on a romantic rival. You are hellbent on poisoning a beautiful marriage. You keep poisoning their marriage with your slanderous words and flirtatious posts. You know what you are doing and you deserve everything that you are getting. How are you feeling? Every time you hear an angry voice and generally feel under the weather, I hope you know where these symptoms are coming from. What type of energy you put out there comes right back at you, like karma. Your hellraising ways are coming right back at you now, like a boomerang, so be forewarned.

Matt: How was your Fourth of July? Did you celebrate your independence...from Trey Sanders? You aren't together, so you should celebrate! We are! We celebrate the independent, separate lives of Chiara and Trey, because there is no Chiara and Trey! They are two people, who live on opposite ends of California, and who actually couldn't be more different. Trey and Maeve are successful in their careers. They are mentally well, with true inner happiness. They are physically fit and love water sports and beach life. They don't appear to need children to make their marriage complete. They love traveling the world together and expressing their love for each other publicly. Did I miss anything? How do you stack up in comparison to them? Yeah, that's what I thought.  Happy Independence from your mental mindfuck of a soulmate, who you created in your own mind. You don't even know Trey. Your college years really sound like a trip. I hope that you and Trey had fun, Not that you remember accurately, as that was over 20 years ago. I rest my case. You should leave Trey the hell alone, if you want to start feeling better. Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment