Thursday, October 20, 2022

Blonde Blending in California

I hate it when people 

From the other 49 states

Worship, follow, emulate, migrate

To California 

Because you are a shade of blonde 

You assume that you will fit right in here

Wrong! You are just a poser

Shmoozing with other blonde wannabes

You are living so shallow

Summer is over anyway 

Time for the tourists to go home 


I know that I will catch hell for this. I grew up considering myself a Native Californian. But who uses the term Native Californian anymore? I am as Native as Maeve. Well actually going back to my original point, I am 100% California born and bred, unlike that brat.

Just kidding! Don’t punish me by having some beautiful & romantic vow renewal or by having a baby together. Please!! Hope to see you around Carlsbad soon!

Val:  Stupid bitch! We hate you so we are hexing you! 

Maeve: Well I am here in California now! You do not and you will not see the “real” Trey Sanders in Carlsbad. You see imposters of men who look vaguely like him, but are a fraction of the man I married. You made the biggest mistake of your life running away from him. Fortunately, your loss was my gain. We are happily wed now and we will remain so until the day we die! We are two beautiful beach blondes fated together for eternity. So you can just kiss my California blonde ass! Be forewarned!





No comments:

Post a Comment