Wednesday, October 26, 2022

I saw a guy on a skateboard who looked like MCA

I saw a guy on a skateboard who looked like MCA  on my hot girl walk today. lol 

Matteo: Tell me more about the men who want to espouse you…the crème de la crème of men, if you will. If it’s not surfing doctors stalking you, it’s John Frusciante or some other aging rock star looking at you as a muse or good luck.  And who was that creeper riding his electric skateboard up your street so effortlessly today? He looked like MCA from The Beastie Boys but maybe taller lol. Is he courting you as he skates past you or is he simply riding by? Maybe he wants to be the subject of your next cheesy haiku? Maybe he is already in love with you? Maybe you are delusional? Yeah right, you are “definitely delusional,”so be forewarned!

Maeve: Why are you so full of yourself? You wish my surfing doctor husband was in Carlsbad driving past you. Keep dreaming! You are three times my size and way too over the hill for him! You could never compete with me! You would have better luck with your local skateboarder guy.  Maybe you can woo him by blasting your totally cool 80’s music. Maybe not! Attempting to lure my husband away from me has only brought you misunderstandings and hexing. Maybe you should wait for this new fresh meat guy to make the first move on you.  You could skate off into the sunset with him! You will be waiting a long time for him! I hex you to live the remainder of your life as a single cat lady! You will only see my husband in your dreams and this skater will eventually skate on by. Sorry, not sorry! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment