Sunday, October 23, 2022

Plane ✈️ following me around




I was not hallucinating. I have photographic proof! There was a plane following me around on my walk today. I live very close to Palomar Airport, so I have creepers following me around all the time.

Maeve: A day of drinking followed by a day of heightened paranoia. Go figure! You should be ashamed of yourself for continuing to drink while treating your schizoaffective disorder! No wonder you are hallucinating today…and you brag about your drinking on your Google Blogger account? You are so stupid and lost in a haze. Next you are going to suggest that it is my happily married husband who is following you around. Don’t even go there today, tramp!! My husband is here next to me in our bed in Santa Cruz… so eat your heart out! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment