Sunday, October 23, 2022

Hexing the Phillies



So the San Diego Padres lost to the Phillies today knocking them out of the Finals. This picture represents how I am feeling about it. Check out my ripped Halloween costume. I hex the Phillies to lose their next game! 

I feel that it is possible that someone put a binding spell on me, as I am not experiencing much progress in my life and have had a bit of bad luck. I looked up reverse hex and binding spell today and this article popped up. Very interesting!

https://www.cultivatemagick.com/how-to-freeze-and-bind-the-actions-of-another/

More importantly I am hexing Kanye West and all the white supremists!!

Matt: Stupid bitch! So you are hexing yourself then?! Fuck, you are so fake! You’re no better! You and your Karen-ish ways are the reason we moved back to Venezuela! What with you calling the police on us and all! Now we can practice Santeria in peace! We hate you so we are hexing you…from Venezuela! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment