Thursday, October 13, 2022

It’s probably for the best

Maybe it’s for the best that we never got married 

Absolutely no one is jealous of my life and for who I married 

Although sometimes I wonder if I am wrong about that 

Look at it this way

I spared you from my toxic family who are mostly off their rockers

No one will ever make you feel less than or different because of your partial Jewish ancestry 

No one will ever pressure you to convert to Catholicism 

You won’t be left responsible for my children 

Personally, for me, the single life is not so bad 

I have the company of my children 

I have the company of my cats

I have made a few nice friends here in Carlsbad 

I will always think of you and reminisce though 

Always 

I wish you and your wife the best truly

I am happy that you are happy 

Enjoy your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment