Saturday, October 15, 2022

Praying for the Padres


 Last time the San Diego Padres lost to the LA Dodgers I made the mistake of screaming “Viva Los Doyers!” right before the game. I am not doing that tonight because I am rooting for the Padres and want them to win. I hex the Dodgers to lose. Viva Los San Diego Padres!! Saint Francis is next to me in this picture. The spirit of St Francis pray for us San Diego Padres & fans!

Val: You are from Los Angeles and no one likes you in San Diego anyway so who cares who wins. I hope your team loses. I hex the Padres to lose and I am a witch.  I know what I am doing! You and your team are going down tonight. Be forewarned!

Val: It’s not a nail biter when you could care less who wins. You don’t fit in anywhere. Why are you expending so much energy to support the Padres over the Dodgers? You watching the end of this game will do nothing to secure a win for your team. You are not a good luck charm! I am hexing the Padres now! Watch the tides turn and your team ultimately lose this game. Be forewarned!

Me: Beat LA! I have lived in San Diego since 1999. I don’t have any animosity towards LA. I am just rooting for my team! Beat LA! It looks like we are going to win!!
 
Me: Yea!! Exciting on many levels!!

Val: We have mixed emotions about this win. I repeat that you are not a good luck charm. We lived in San Diego for many years. We still consider ourselves San Diegans. We are happy for them. You, however, are now and will always be a loser. Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment