Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween!



 Just a mad woman with The Not-So-Mad Happy Hatter!

At close to 8 on Halloween night, I was doing some push-ups in my bathroom and I knew the voices had something to say because I started hearing an echo. They began counting my push-ups. Then Val spoke to me.

Val: Well Happy f-Ing Halloween, stupid b-! 

What an insulting end to my night because everything had gone so well up to that point.

Matt: Ha! What is insulting is how you blame your failures in life on Venezuelan witches. Venezuelans are good people. We are not witches…well maybe one or two of us are witches actively hexing you. Happy hexing witches!! Woo hoo! Great night! This is our night!! You are getting off easily as far as I am concerned, home wrecker! We talk to you. We explain our point of view about your romantic atrocities.  For our part, that is nothing. You have a lot to repent over and reform. Not that you seem to absorb and follow a word we say unfortunately. So what are you thinking of doing about Trey Sanders? You better stay away from him and our loved one Maeve. You have only seen a fraction of what we are capable of. Halloween has nothing on us! Watch us rock your world every day until the bitter end. Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment