Tuesday, October 18, 2022

I must be a complete idiot


Flirting is strutting past me in your body hugging wetsuit carrying your surfboard and checking me out/smiling at me. I am definitely naïve if it never occurred to me that he has done this to other women. My sister Marisa ran this past me once. Maybe Keith was just flirting for the sake of flirting and there was no serious intention behind it. We never ended up together so my sister is probably right. His poor wife is the one who has to deal with him flirting with other women and apparently that is cheating whether or not it progresses from there. You can’t trust him anywhere from the beach to his work. Women love surfing doctors. It doesn’t get any better than that. I would be hexing other women too if he was my husband. He’s just too damn cute…too perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment