Saturday, January 14, 2023

And they lived happily ever after?

I always hated the phrase “and they lived happily ever after,” which is posted on the bedroom wall of Maeve and Trey. It’s implies “fairy tale,” which is so unrealistic. Who has a perfect marriage? What a joke. Trey is just masquerading around as a happily married man and thinking about me on the side. Why else would he always be here in Carlsbad, trying to see me and be seen?

Maeve: Really? You just noticed that sign which still hangs on our bedroom wall? You are a pathetic, snooping stalker! Yes I believed that I was living a fairytale! I had found the absolute sweetest, most perfect man, for me. Little did I know that he had a woman lurking from his past who had rejected him years before. He still feels a certain way about you marrying another man, who was never your Prince Charming. Therein lies the problem. You foolishly chose a crappy life partner, which is your fault completely. Why does Trey ever waste a second of his time reminiscing about you? Why would he regret dumping an overweight, schizophrenic loser, like yourself? You attempting to ruin my fairytale marriage and steal my Prince Charming did not bode well for you, did it? I will hex you forever with the help of my loving family. I will happily stand in your way, preventing you from ever moving forward with your plan to escape with my man. Your lack of empathy for a beautiful bride and longstanding wife is astounding. You deserve the hate you are receiving telepathically, at the very least, and you can expect an eternity more of hate, on the way. Be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment