Saturday, January 28, 2023

Evil man still stalking me

 There is one thing that I take seriously. It is the danger of an angry jilted discarded man. A Jilted booty call acquaintance male can make your life a living hell. I had an acquaintance who I dont regard as a friend looking back. He was a toxic jealous acquaintance who didn’t want to take me out on dates or treat me nice. He would scream at me insult and intimidate me when I would not come over for a booty call. I should never have gone over to his apartment because he is crazy. I think that he is bitter that I moved out of town and married someone else. I never loved him and I would never have married him even if I remained in Los Angeles. He was not the one for me. He is not my soulmate. He is married now but he drives down to Carlsbad to drive past me and raising his middle finger in the air at me. He is trying to ruin the good vibe of my birthday weekend celebration. I won’t let him through. It is so Trippy and unfair that I can’t get a restraining order against Tony Meister because he is scary. He has no business in Carlsbad and he is bothering me. In a perfect world I would be able to keep him out of Carlsbad completely. Stay in LA asshole!

Maeve: Well well well! I thought you Trey and I were the only delusional love triangle here.  Your brain is a rubicks cube of imaginary relationships. You just can’t figure it out! Your romantic missteps are getting you more and more lost. You will never know for sure if Trey or Tony really have feelings about you because they never say word one to you. They probably have moved on completely. You are overthinking and mixing up your memories about your past relationships with them. Your mind is playing tricks on you. You are hallucinating these men driving by, most likely. Or Maybe we are all stalking you. Maybe we get a sick kick of confusing you and messing with your mind. We are setting you up for failure again and again and you never see it coming. You truly are Charlie Brown. You have to be the biggest loser that I have ever seen in my entire life so be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment