Sunday, January 8, 2023

The Waiting Game

I am over this waiting game. Is anyone else giving up hope for a past college love reunion? I am done waiting for my perfect soulmate to sweep me off my feet and carry me over the threshold. Why wait for an individual who is already “taken” and unavailable to invest in me? In the game of love, timing is everything. So I say to Maeve, “Kiss Keith for me!” (Since I am unable to) Sounds divine! I have to learn to be at peace with this idea in 2023. 

Maeve. This predicament is your own fault anyway! Your hesitation and fear brought us here now. We stand in this position 15 years later because you simply realized that Keith was/is infatuated with you? You changed your mind about him so many years after marrying another.  I am never publicly posting on social media again! It attracts stalkers and delusional people, such as yourself! You envy my life and wish to steal my husband? How dare you! You have got another thing coming! Even if Keith could break free from me, how would you vacate your familial home, where your children reside? You would abandon them, moving out of the same house with your teenage children, who still need you daily? All of this for your hormones and to fulfill your fantasies with Keith? What a terrible idea! You are a terrible mother for being so selfish! Are you still taking your medication? OC87 Recovery Diaries was right! You are one vain and misguided woman! Well, once a fool, always a fool, I guess. Wake up! Good thing that Trey Sanders is not seriously interested in a romantic relationship with you, as he is happily married to me! Eat your heart out! Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment