Wednesday, January 25, 2023

My mantra for my 48th year of life

This Friday is my birthday so I have been doing a lot of thinking. I was just driving out of my culdesac to pick up my daughter from school and one of my neighbors was mad dogging me. He may or may not be attracted to me but we are both in relationships with other people. Anyway I just don’t care about him and his attitude problem. It’s not my problem. I admit here that I am the type of person who some people like, some people don’t. I am a bit of a rebellious adult because if someone is going to sit there and mad dog me and give me bad vibes, I might to give it right back to them. People give me hard looks all the time. I have no idea why, as I don’t know them at all. They don’t know enough about me to hate me. I may at times give them a hard look back because I just don’t care what they think, at this point. I will try to curb the madogging for anyone under 18 ie. at my kids school because those kids are likely going through something. But my mantra for 48 is I just don’t care about haters anymore. Life is too short to make their problem, my problem. If someone doesn’t like me or wants to act like they don’t like me, I am not going to sweat it and wonder too much about them. To my mad dogging neighbor:  I could care less if I ever wave to you or be an actual neighborly neighbor with you again. You are the one with the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment