Sunday, January 15, 2023

Apocalypse climate change California flooding

 These California storms and the damage they are causing are frightening me. I feel like I am in the movie Airplane and this plane is going down! I want to tell you one last time that I love you. I have always loved you and I want to tell you that one more time before we meet our ultimate doom. 

However, You have been stalking me for years now. You have never worked up the courage to actually say anything to me. In 2014, I divorced my husband and moved out of my beautiful home away from my sweet children to be with you. I was convinced that we were going to elope. Whatever became of that? You have been traveling and partying and romancing your wife this whole time apparently. I thought that you were romantically pursuing me all these years on the sly. I was flattered. But maybe your motivation has more to do with hate and driving me crazy than anything. You are constantly showing off and reminding me what I could have had. You are a touch evil, in my book, so before this plane crashes I would also like to say that I hate you. My brother was right when he told me that I need to ultimately move past you, who remain married to someone else and can’t seem to find the motivation to approach/contact me. If I am so unhappy I should move on and date others. I know that there is a strong possibility that with our history and differences, you never would have made me happy either. But thanks for the drive-by attention if that’s all it was and ever will be. If we remain apart I am comforted by the fact that you will suffer and wonder until the end of time as well! So we are in this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment