Monday, January 23, 2023

Monday January 23, 2023

I went on Instagram last night and I saw a picture of Trey smiling while holding a chihuahua. It was confusing and disappointing because I thought he was going to spend the weekend here. What was he doing there? I didn’t see him anywhere. I couldn’t even hallucinate Trey if I tried. He was apparently living his life with Maeve in Santa Cruz. I am feeling disappointed now.

Maeve: So…eat your heart out. Trey and I had a fabulous weekend together! I know how to keep my man happy. That is why he is still here with me in Santa Cruz. You were a fool to ever think that he would leave me for you ok? Trust the pictures that you see on social media. Our pictures tell the truth. Trey and I love each other like crazy. I show him so every day by basically tackling him and initiating sex. You can’t compete with that because you are frigid! Ha! Trey knows deep down inside whose heart is pure and who is willing to put in the hard work to keep a marriage going. I know how to keep Trey happy and satisfied, unlike you, loser! Sorry for the reality check. Looks like you are staying put in Carlsbad and Trey is remaining blissfully happy in Santa Cruz with me. Get used to it and get over it! Be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment