Thursday, January 12, 2023

When the cats away…

 Maeve: Here is a little note from me to you. Danielle. When the cats away, the mice will not play. You wish! What a joke you are! You were snooping around on Instagram and found a picture of me with my luggage heading out of town on business? Yes I am always the fashionista wearing sweatpants Birkenstocks and socks at the airport. Leave me alone though! I am comfortable and also I could care less what you think. Maybe I am taking fashion notes from you now. You see my luggage? It reads Sanders right on it, as I took my husband’s last name many, many years ago. I was positive that we would be together forever and that is how our lives will play out, so you can eat your heart out! Be forewarned. Don’t forget to blame yourself for your own romantic failures and losses in life! I am sending you my hexes from Boston today. Sent telepathically, Maeve 

No comments:

Post a Comment