Monday, January 16, 2023

He asks me about heaven.

Trey has been speaking to me lately. Why did I receive this dubious honor? He doesn’t say much when he speaks to me. He usually remains silent, while his wife and her family ream me out. Of course, Trey is the sweetheart of my bunch of voices and I am sweet in return. I figure that if I am sweet to Trey in heart and mind, I can manifest an in real life verbal exchange or more with him. If I hallucinate Trey driving by again I should flash him or blow him a kiss at least. That would shock him into action hopefully. So here is what he most recently said to me.

Trey: Do you believe in heaven? 

Danielle: Yes, I do. Heaven is with you, babe.

My nicer voices, I imagine are Trey and I imagine that my nasty voices are my true enemies, such as, his in real life wife Maeve and her cronies. But in reality I hear random errant voices in my head. I just blame my voices on certain outside strangers.


No comments:

Post a Comment