Thursday, January 19, 2023

A great idea?

 While I am driving and listening to an anti-drug commercial on the radio, a voice in my head, offers a suggestion to me. I know better though. She’s just trying to mess me up again. 

Maeve: I have a great idea. You should try Fentanyl! Yeah just go find some fentanyl and snort it. Fentanyl would most definitely kill you and save me the trouble. Sounds good to me. Be forewarned. I hate you, so I am hexing you. Therefore,  I definitely don’t have your best interest at heart. Speaking of heart, you are trying to steal a huge chunk of my heart, so you get what you deserve. I am going to mess with you. I am going to mislead you. I am going to insult you, as much as possible. I hate you for messing with my marriage and my man. If my husband, Dr. Trey Sanders of Santa Cruz, leaves me for you, so help me God, I will most certainly kill you. You can bet your life on that. Your crosses, your crystals, your halfhearted prayers will do you no good, so be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment