Thursday, January 26, 2023

Out of the blue…

Out of the blue, Valentina starts speaking to me again. She comments on my most recent Blogger posts. She’s back!

Valentina: Oh yeah. Right. You are being hexed? We are practicing Santeria on you? What? Just because I am Venezuelan, you assume that I am practicing Santeria on you. Get it straight. As my Pinterest page proudly proclaims, I practice Voodoo. Not Santeria. Well maybe a touch of both, for good measure. Be very afraid. You don’t know how I do, that Voodoo that I do. Be forewarned. A good Catholic like you, would never dabble in the dark arts. Pfft! Maybe that is your problem. You are so tied in to your Catholic roots and to your family. You don’t want to veer from their lead and disappoint them. You are a sheep. That mentality will do you in, for sure! You will never figure out what I am doing and how to stop me. I will always be 10 steps ahead of you. And as far as Trey is concerned, Maeve keeps him on a tight leash. She is miles ahead of you and will most certainly never let Trey go. You can’t figure out why he hasn’t left her yet? Well it’s not black magic. That idea is nothing more than an insulting insinuation on your part. Perhaps Trey is tied to his good word and to his old-fashioned marital vows? He is different than you, who were never true to your marriage. You were distracted by Trey, from the get go. You need to circle back to Stephen, before I hex your health. That’s coming next. FYI Your children’s mental deficits are a direct result of your mental deficits. Also, they need your full attention, as imperfect of a mother as you are. Get a clue, bendejo! He is never leaving her. Now get back to your mundane housework, Cinderella! Be forewarned.

Maeve: Cinderella? You’re not Cinderella. Her house was immaculate! You don’t lift a finger. Your house is a wreck. I am seeing to it that Trey knows how sloppy and lazy you are. Prince Charming already found his princess a long time ago and she is a domestic diva so be forewarned.

Maeve: Little does she know that Trey does a generous amount of housework. He is the perfect husband! Eat your heart out! Be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment