Monday, January 9, 2023

I found this article interesting

 https://lifehacker.com/how-to-tell-when-you-re-being-followed-and-get-away-sa-5960699

I often wonder why I see people from my past, famous musicians, and celebrities driving past me while I’m driving around. I guess that I should focus on the road more.  I can’t help noticing that the people driving past me on a daily basis look very familiar. Could it be a hallucination related to my mental illness or is there something bigger going on here? The word must have gotten out that I am a muse and a good luck charm to many. I am not making light of people who are seriously being followed and stalked, but I believe that, in this situation, I am in no real danger. Unfortunately, no one has ever broken the fourth wall to confirm if they are driving past me for their own good luck or not. Maybe I have the Truman Show Delusion. What is going on here? I don’t know really.

No comments:

Post a Comment